Guys guys ! I have such exciting news. This summer, i am going to do an internship in Montréal. I am beyond excited!!! And i just wanted to tell you because i wanted to take my little blog overseas. So be prepared for travel recaps, restaurant reviews and basically fun stuff about Montréal :). I have always wanted to share all of my trips and now I have the chance to do it live so i’ll just dig in.
In case some of you happen to be in Montréal during the summer i would be very happy to meet you! i’d love to meet fellow bloggers/ nice people who want to show me around town . i’ll be there from mid june until te end of july !
Here are somme funny facts I heard about montreal that I will discover there. Those are stuff I only heard though the grapevine, so I think it is fun to post them now and to see if those are in fact, true when I get to discover Montréal,Quebec and Canada better. Just so you know, I did not read any of those facts while scrolling trough internet or on a guide, I did not have time for that yet. So fellow Canadians, I am really sorry if what I am about to say about your country now is false :), but I think it might be fun to compare when I come back from there.
1.I have heard that I really need to try poutine. Hum, I know it is really not the season for it, but I will try it , I promise
2. Open air concerts!!! Is that true ?? people told me that during summer season a lot is happening in parcs (and there are many apparently in Montréal). I am so eager to go to them. And if you happen to know some stuff about cool happenings, please let me know!
3. Again the topic of open air. My future roommates told me there is an open air public swimming pool in a park nearby !!! how coooooool , in paris there is like hum none ^^ so really looking forward to it.
4. Apparently, everyone is moving out/in on the first of July. It will be funny to see how that goes
5. I heard that people from quebec are very very nice( anyway, it’s simple when you compare to grumpy frenchmen;)).
6. The heat in the summer, this is probably gonna change from rainy, not so hot Paris.
7. bixi bikes. Holy cow, I am going to commute to work with a bike everyday. I really hope this is gonna be fun.
8. That once I discover Quebec, I will not want to come back to France -> We ‘ll see 🙂
Voila, here you have the facts I already know about Quebec. And I am so looking forward to discovering more.
Are you traveling this summer ? If you are, were are you heading to ?