Hey people, it’s friday again!
Today I was in the mood for filling a survey since I love reading them on other people’s blog. I read this one on tina’s, julie’s and Diana’s blog already and decided to give it a shot as always
Because it’s friday, I am linking up with clare at fitting it all in
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… I’m eating al fresco on a hot summer night with my boyfriend and my friends.
2…Especially if it… involves sipping on a glass of wine or even champagne!
this picture was taken on a friday night after 9PM ( days last long in France ;))
3. I’ve always wanted to…become a doctor, and my dream is slowly becoming true.
4. My family and I… are crêpe lovers and makers. We all come from Brittany, the region were the crêpes come from in France. So be prepared to eat lots and lots of buckwheat crêpes when visiting me or my family.
5. I was a terrible… gymnast… I still can’t do a handstand.
6. My first job was… Working as a receptionnist in a hotel in Paris, I loved every second of it.
7. I could probably eat pizza everyday. You don’t see me eat it often but I have some serious pizza love. The combinations are endless!!
8. I stole… hmm I can’t think of anything really…
9. I was born on the same day as… Payton Manning, Jim Parsons (Sheldon) and Alyson Hannigan
10. My all-time favorite film is… Notting hill ( Hugh grant <3
11. I do a pretty mean… belgian accent, but I have no merit, I lived in Belgium for over ten years.
12. I’m still mad…I stopped ice-skating when going to college, I used to love it in high school.
13. I met my boyfriend…on a tennis camp for adults, something called UCPA it is really well-known in France.
14. I always knew I wanted… a dog, but still don’t have one yet.
15. I’m not afraid to… to talk to strangers. Frankly, I love it!
16. I make the best… chocolate cake or as we call it in french “ moelleux au chocolat” which cannot be translated in a correct english way..
17. I have almost no… sense of irony. People will always trick me and it will work like a charm^^.
18. I always cry when…I see romantic films, or read moving blog posts (yep it’s true)
19. I’m (now) a newer blog writer, but I hope to build it into something people love to read!!
20. I spent 4 years… living on my own in Germany, ( not really 4 years more like two), but it did really make me realise how much you can love your own country and hate it at the same time. I discovered and learned a lot there, and frankly I was homesick at times. But when I came home all I wanted was going back.
21. I wish my folks… were younger
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with singing and going to school I was in first grade at the age of 5.
23. I believe if everyone was kind to one another, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… darkness in the middle of nowhere.
25. Whenever grey’s anatomy is on, I’ll watch it. I think I have seen every episode a thousand times now but you now … derek.. and well wanting to become a doctor will do that to you.
2 Replies to “25 things you don’t know about me”
I’ve been following everyone from Elf 4 Health over on bloglovin’, and I’m so happy to “meet” another med school/food blogger! :D!!!
I was also a really terrible gymnast. :[ I’d talk myself into doing controlled falls instead of potentially actual-falling, but I loved it anyway.
Farrah recently posted…Elf 4 Health & November Blog Challenge (#16-#18)
Really happy to meet you too! I don’t blog as much as you do but as I can tell by reading your blog, we are finishing medschool on the exact same time :), looking forward to read all off your food/fitness/medschool adventures.